Pre-K & Elementary Art Teacher
Job Type: Contract based Part-Time Job. Could be Full-time based candidate skill set.
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
Days and Timings: Flexible
Who can apply: Art Teacher, Retired Art Teacher, Creative preschool and elementary teachers, Fine Arts students, Creative moms with patience
- Must enjoy creating quality fun filled Artwork with children
- Ability to nurture the creative environment
- Must have First Aid and CPR training (This certification can be procured before start of employment)
- Must have experience working with children ages 3-5 and/or 6-14 (Classes are grouped from ages 3-5 and 6-14)
- Hands-on Art knowledge and prior montessori teaching experience is a plus
- Teachers should have a fun filled, cheerful and creative personality
- Ability to bring their own transport
- Ability to communicate with clarity and deliver
- Must have problem solving skills
- Teachers must be able to commit to a 14 week session per semester.
- Teachers will be responsible for setup the class with required supply, teach artwork, give feedback and cleanup
- Teachers need to arrive at the location 15 minutes before scheduled class time to allow time for setup
- Teacher taking initiatives and adapting as per student need goes a long way
Please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.